Cory and I were born at 34 weeks and we turned out okay...so I figure anytime would be just fine! But hopefully our little girl will bake until at least 37 weeks to keep her out of the NICU. I received a 2nd baby shower at work last Thursday and really feel like we have all the basics in place. The crib is now fully functional, though I don't have the complete Bunny Meadow bedding set to make her crib super cute...yet...uh...last item on my BRus registry...up for grabs!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
34 weeks, 4 days
"Protected by AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD"

Cory and I were born at 34 weeks and we turned out okay...so I figure anytime would be just fine! But hopefully our little girl will bake until at least 37 weeks to keep her out of the NICU. I received a 2nd baby shower at work last Thursday and really feel like we have all the basics in place. The crib is now fully functional, though I don't have the complete Bunny Meadow bedding set to make her crib super cute...yet...uh...last item on my BRus registry...up for grabs!
Cory and I were born at 34 weeks and we turned out okay...so I figure anytime would be just fine! But hopefully our little girl will bake until at least 37 weeks to keep her out of the NICU. I received a 2nd baby shower at work last Thursday and really feel like we have all the basics in place. The crib is now fully functional, though I don't have the complete Bunny Meadow bedding set to make her crib super cute...yet...uh...last item on my BRus registry...up for grabs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tick tock, tick tock....hurry up & wait, right?? Exciting! Oh, did Barry use his TOOLS to put that crib together?? :)
Baby baby baby! I'm sure mom would have liked an extra 6 weeks to prepare. Think about the next little while as "bonus time".
Post a Comment