No, it is not an attractive picture, but this is what happens when you puke on mommy's chest and then do a face-plant in your own vomit. She has actually has had much worse, but this time I had the camera nearby. My cleavage didn't fare any better!
In 6 weeks, I have become a pro at wearing my baby while nursing so I can get some things done around the house...not to mention a daily walking work-out with the Moby wrap. Tuesday, I couldn't take the pantry anymore and threw out the plethora of expired food items that were lurking in the shadows. All while Michelle nursed and napped in the sling. Barry came home and exclaimed "This is better than any gift you could have ever bought for me!!!" Io really appreciates that his bisquits are all in one place...on the bottom shelf...for easy access. I probably could have planned that location a little better!
Today I am trying to get everything organized for our trip to Utah. A lot to put together for such a small person...Michelle I mean. Though I have to say, 6 weeks into the game, I am wearing several of my size 6 pre-pregnancy shorts and capris. Not bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment