
It is so hard to believe Michelle is a year old. She had a wonderful birthday party and grandma Donna insisted on treating Michelle to her glamour shots at Sears. Every day I am amazed at what her little brain has discovered. Today, she figured out how to climb up on the couch all by herself. No walking yet though she will crawl up and down stairs at lightening speed. She will stand up holding on to you and if you slowly step away, she will keep standing for like 30 seconds until it occurs to her "CRAP! I need to sit down. I'm not ready for this standing up unassisted business!"
You CAN have your cake and eat it too!
The princess on her throne!
Too cool!

What an amazing year. What an amazing thing life is.

1 comment:
Congratulations Mama on your one year anniversary of being a mom!
It really is a beautiful thing.
Please contact me when she turns 2 or 3 and we'll talk then...(that is when the honeymoon phase of life tends to take a turn for the worse temporarily)
Post a Comment