babies

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pregnant?

Yeah...uh...looks like a plus sign...
And we thought Obama winning the White House would be the best news of the week!
It's obviously very early so send us prayers, thoughts, and good vibes for good health for all of us. Barry left work yesterday for a chest pain scare which was diagnosed as acid reflux. I tested later in the evening which led Barry to think that maybe he DID have an anticipatory heart attack! Io seems a little concerned. He was giving us this look like "but I thought I was the baby"...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A kid cousin for Ethan!

Unknown said...

A kid cousin for Ethan!

Am I repeating myself?

fitnesswithmelissa said...

Oh my GOD! I wanted to leave a comment at you earlier blog, the one where you announced to us all that you are preggers?!? I didn't know you were trying, already! That's amazing, Kel. Yay, you!

xoxxo
Mel

Chandra said...

Yeah!! Ethan & BabyM will be so close in age - what a gift for each of them! Ethan can teach him/her to talk southern. :)

Brenda Cowley said...

Hooray! What an amazing thing, Kelly (and Barry!) This child is a lucky one -- I wish you the very best!!!!
xoxo
Brenda (SLC)