babies

Monday, January 12, 2009

Goodbye 1st trimester!

And good riddance, I should say. Sunday I woke up and it was like a switch flipped: I slept through the night without needing to eat every 3 hours, nausea almost completely gone, and a welcome return of energy. I also started my new job today as a home health nurse. There is a lot to learn but the company has an excellent training and orientation program. I was ready for a change and I remain cautiously optimistic about my choice. It's definitely a plus leaving for work and coming home at the same time as Barry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psych! Thought you were done with it huh? My friend Micah had a similar experience as you with the blah blah blahs. Ooh I sure hope you never have to take the train back to yacky town!

(funky rhythm)

bum bum bum

won't you take me to. . .

bum bum bum

this yacky town?

won't you take me to. . .

bum bum bum

this yacky town. :)