Sunday, January 4, 2009
Swimming
Barry and I hoped to make it to Rainier today, but the idea of spending 4 hours in the car today after the long drive from Salt Lake was too much. This afternoon I went for a really nice swim. I couldn't believe how great it felt. My right rotator cuff that had given me grief since September...especially with swimming...did not hurt one bit! Freestyle and Breast stroke felt completely free from any kind of impingement. I was surprised because there were a couple of times snowboarding last week where I really felt it tweak. I guess I have found my exercise of choice through this pregnancy. Lovin' what those hormones do to the joints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I looooved swimming! There was no pool in sight here, but the ocean was amaaazing through the summer. I couldn't get enough!
Post a Comment