Just when I thought it was COMPLETELY over, I did encounter a yack attack one morning over the week. But it was only once, and otherwise I feel great! Had my OB appointment on Wednesday. Baby's heartbeat sounds nice and strong in the 140's-150's. After examining my belly, my midwife informed me that the baby is riding low, of course my bladder told me that! She said it isn't uncommon if you have have a fair amount of abdominal muscle tone. Posting a couple of silly pics from last night. We had Pizza for dinner and nothing beats a beer with Pizza so Io and I had an O'douls. I'm amazed at how tasty they are able to make non-alcoholic beer...so was Io!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
17 weeks
Just when I thought it was COMPLETELY over, I did encounter a yack attack one morning over the week. But it was only once, and otherwise I feel great! Had my OB appointment on Wednesday. Baby's heartbeat sounds nice and strong in the 140's-150's. After examining my belly, my midwife informed me that the baby is riding low, of course my bladder told me that! She said it isn't uncommon if you have have a fair amount of abdominal muscle tone. Posting a couple of silly pics from last night. We had Pizza for dinner and nothing beats a beer with Pizza so Io and I had an O'douls. I'm amazed at how tasty they are able to make non-alcoholic beer...so was Io!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment