What a weekend. Less than a mile after filling up my gas tank yesterday, my beloved Subaru began spitting, choking and stopped running. Towed it to the Subaru dealer and they confirmed that it was contaminated gasoline. I called the station and they said that indeed there was something wrong with the pumps that they are "trying to figure out". I do not plan to pay the $560 to clean out my fuel system out of MY pocket. My insurance company is working on the details. The kicker is that all this happened 50 miles north in Lynnwood. What a headache! Otherwise, had a very nice weekend with aunt Tammy and cousin Erica. Complete with shopping spree at Kohls where I scored a big time sale on roomier tops for the growing belly.
Here are some evolving pics of the growing belly. There are still some that say "You don't even look pregnant." I think they must be on drugs. I mean, look at that belly!
And yes, the shirt is from Kohls...for $8!

No comments:
Post a Comment