I worked last weekend and have been trying to take my "day off" all week. I did have a work meeting first thing this morning, but after that, it was off to the spa....well, sort of. First I got a prenatal massage. Then off to the prenatal chiropractor. My doula recommended this particular chiropractor as he has a great track record for adjusting the pelvis to optimum suitability for the baby to position herself. Then it was off to the pool for some anti-gravity exercise. And to top it off, a haircut. Yes, I went pretty short. Barry was a little scared. "Uh oh, she got a mommy cut!" Barry has always liked it longer but man, the shag just had to go!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Spa day for mommy
I worked last weekend and have been trying to take my "day off" all week. I did have a work meeting first thing this morning, but after that, it was off to the spa....well, sort of. First I got a prenatal massage. Then off to the prenatal chiropractor. My doula recommended this particular chiropractor as he has a great track record for adjusting the pelvis to optimum suitability for the baby to position herself. Then it was off to the pool for some anti-gravity exercise. And to top it off, a haircut. Yes, I went pretty short. Barry was a little scared. "Uh oh, she got a mommy cut!" Barry has always liked it longer but man, the shag just had to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment