babies

Monday, May 4, 2009

Gear and nesting

We received our stroller this week, a gift from Dick and Donna (Thank you!). The carriage part lifts off and the car seat we registered for fits right on the frame. Easily maneuverable and collapsible. Pretty cool.

And the nesting has begun. Spent yesterday afternoon putting the baby's closet together only to discover after the fact that I had the instructions for the wrong size of closet! This meant that the middle section that divides the hanging part from the shelves was 6 inches too short! Home Depot was very cool about it. I brought back the short piece and they cut me the right size from one of the side panels in another box. Great service. The panel was still slightly short by maybe a 1/4 inch, but I was able to use my creativity to fill the gap. It will work just fine.

No comments: