I did get to work on "the nursery", or that is, the part of our bedroom that will become babified. Organized all the loot from the baby shower 2 weeks ago. I found a reasonably priced organic crib mattress online which I purchased this weekend. Some gals from work are planning a little shower for me Thursday after work. We'll see what comes of that and then its time to pick up the last odds and ends.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
33 weeks...feeling the weight!
Barry took what I thought would be a very cute picture of Io snuggling up to my belly last night. However, I clearly look like a beached whale! Feeling much like beached whale too. The only time I can say I am really truly comfortable is when I am in the pool, or lying down. I take that back. Even lying down has its challenges. Ahhhh, but the water. I REALLY feel fantastic in the water. Hence, feeling like a beached whale when out of the water.

I did get to work on "the nursery", or that is, the part of our bedroom that will become babified. Organized all the loot from the baby shower 2 weeks ago. I found a reasonably priced organic crib mattress online which I purchased this weekend. Some gals from work are planning a little shower for me Thursday after work. We'll see what comes of that and then its time to pick up the last odds and ends.
I did get to work on "the nursery", or that is, the part of our bedroom that will become babified. Organized all the loot from the baby shower 2 weeks ago. I found a reasonably priced organic crib mattress online which I purchased this weekend. Some gals from work are planning a little shower for me Thursday after work. We'll see what comes of that and then its time to pick up the last odds and ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment