babies

Friday, July 10, 2009

39 weeks...still waiting

Here we are at 39 weeks. Another day. I always thought she might come a little early, but now I am thinking it is way more likely she will be a late bloomer. Having contractions all the time, but there is nothing consistent about them. Sometimes I get one that is strong, but it is not followed by anything significant. So the waiting continues. Good news is that I got her to spin around to the Left side which is a more optimal birth position. Hopefully that will make things easier on mommy when she does decide to make her grand entrance. I think Barry and I are finally set on the name, which is the name we came up with originally. Sorry all you naysayers that think it is "too common" or "boring". At least all her teachers will be able to pronounce and spell it!

Michelle Nancy Martin
Michelle Nancy Martin
Michelle Nancy Martin
Michelle Nancy Martin

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Allright little MNM...you are one crazy baby staying in there. I know Cory wants to be there for your grand arrival so I'm torn - should you stay in or should you get out?? So many choices, so many options - what WILL you do???

Anonymous said...

She'll stay. I know she'll stay... :), or maybe she won't... Guess it's in Michelle's hands now!

Unknown said...

Come out, Come out wherever you are! Is that still the "in free" call for Hide and Seek? We know where you are. The Gig is up.