40 weeks today. I will post some pictures later...after I get Barry to take some! I think our little girl is waiting for auntie Cory to show up on Sunday because I am sooo ready to be un-pregnant. I am now up 4-5 times at night to pee and my pubic bone feels like it is ready to split apart. And now the heat is back! Almost 90 today, no air conditioning, dark house paint and west-facing windows. The nice thing is that the outdoor pool Olympic length pool at Titlow is open so we've had some nice swims this week.
Barry and I made a "due date" date tonight and will be going out to dinner and possibly a movie. Each day could be the last opportunity for anything "just the two of us"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Still checking up on you. Even sent Cory a message this morning asking if she was "there" yet. Now I know she's not quite.
Enjoy your dinner and movie! I will keep snooping around.
Still nosing around!
Post a Comment