Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Fit baby work out!
As the weather is getting crappier, I need to find other ways to exercise on Michelle's schedule. As usual, I thought she was out for a nap around 10:00 this morning and laid her down thinking I might actually be able to do a living room work-out. As usual, she woke up 10 minutes later, just as I getting warmed up. She cried when I put her on the play mat, bouncy seat or swing so I had to stick her in the Bjorn. The "Fit Deck" is a deck of cards with different exercises on it. Barry gave me both a prenatal and postnatal deck. It's great because you can shuffle the exercises to mix up the routine. I did all the ones I could do with Michelle in the Bjorn adding nearly 12 pounds to my work-out! Several exercises require bending over which gives Michelle suspended "tummy time" and while I am on the floor stretching, she gets her baby yoga. Her favorites? Superbaby crunches (suspending her above me while doing crunches on the floor) and Toes to the Nose of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a great idea!
Post a Comment