I love my daddy...even if he is a little wierd.
Daddy takes baby for a test drive...
The last 3 nights have been relatively light in the sleep category. I caved in to bringing Michelle to bed with me due to her frequent need for feedings and screaming. I hope I am not creating a monster as I really want her to sleep in her crib. I am hoping we can get through this growth spurt and get back to establishing a routine for her. I was in tears yesterday because I thought I would start pumping some milk so Barry could feed her if I needed to run errands but I couldn't keep her off my breasts long enough to get in an effective pump session. I do have about 2 oz of milk now in the fridge and I think I will try to introduce her to the bottle nipple today. I think it is safe to say that as ravenous as she if for my breasts, I don't think "nipple confusion" should be an issue. But who knows? New mom, probably making every mistake in the book, breaking all my own rules and playing it by ear. No one said it would be easy...

1 comment:
Thanks for the link - now I can keep up with you!
Here's my blog-
www.shannandesh.blogspot.com
I had a midwife with Chase and it was the most amazing experience. My recovery was the best one yet. Makes me want to have another one and now reading your stories, sigh......
Anyway, congrats and you and Barry look like such adoring and loving parents. Michelle is lucky!
Post a Comment