3 weeks ago right now I was getting ready to get in the tub and push! Now look at the reward!
We missed our walk yesterday due to rain and untimely needs to breastfeed. Today I was determined so as Michelle drifted off for her morning nap, I donned my walking gear, walking shoes, visor, chuck-it with ball and leash. Io noticed all these tell-tale signs of the adventure to come and was all worked up to go when Michelle woke up with the need to feed. The word "walk" was uttered which set off Io's talking-howl. Should have made a video, but you get the idea. We did get our walk accomplished with grandma and grandpa via Moby wrap so she could "top off" her meal. I am noticing that just about every photo taken of me in the past week has been while breastfeeding. This is not a breastfeeding campaign, it is simply WHAT I seem to be doing...very frequently...during much of Michelle's waking hours.
I love Grandpa!
Our first bath in the pink tub. Water immersion continues its calming effect on Michelle.

No comments:
Post a Comment