babies

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Victory? You Decide.

Scenario from last night. Michelle in bed asleep at 8:00 PM. We go to bed at 11:00 which means mommy and daddy had quality time together. Michelle wakes up at 2:45. I feed her in the chair. She goes back to her crib at 3:15. She falls asleep on her own without crying. Michelle wakes up at 7:00 this morning blowing raspberries and talking to herself. VICTORY! Now to see if this will last...

Our sweet potato enjoying her sweet potatoes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you are well on your way - I would accept that kind of schedule anyday!! Keep strong momma- you can do it!!

The sleep battle is one of the toughest for sure :)
P.S. I know you didn't ask for advice, but I'm giving you some unsolicited which means you can throw it out the window. Try an even earlier bedtime - like 6:45 or 7pm. I know, I know it sounds crazy, but your baby WILL eventually accept that bedtime, still wake only once a night, and get 12 hours of sleep and you get a full evening to yourself with your hubby. I did it with Chase and it saved my sanity :)

Kelly said...

Last night she passed out around 6:30 PM and you are right. Barry and I had a wonderful evening together. She woke up at 10:00 for a feeding and the rest of the night was a little rough, but we were VERY satisfied that she went down without a fight.